Talking SHIT Quotes From BAD People
Would you like to have a good laugh at some of the funniest and most outrageous talking shit quotes? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Talking SHIT Quotes From Bad People is a collection of hilarious and outrageous quotes from some of the worst people in history.
From dictators and mass murderers to corrupt politicians and cult leaders, these quotes will have you rolling on the floor with laughter. So come on in and enjoy some of the most outlandish and outrageous quotes you’ll ever hear!
The Worst Talking SHIT Quotes From History’s Most Notorious Figures
- “I have found that it is far better to be feared than loved,” said by Niccolò Machiavelli, an Italian diplomat in the 16th century.
- “I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true,” said by Dorothy Parker, an American writer in the 20th century.
- “The truth is rarely pure and never simple,” said by Oscar Wilde, an Irish poet in the 19th century.
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself,” said by Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United States in the 20th century.
- “God is dead,” said by Friedrich Nietzsche, a German philosopher in the 19th century.
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,” said by Edmund Burke, an Irish statesman in the 18th century.
- “The world is a stage and the play is badly cast,” said by Oscar Wilde, an Irish poet in the 19th century.
- “The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose,” said by William Shakespeare, an English playwright in the 16th century.
- “It is easier to deceive oneself than to deceive another,” said by Napoleon Bonaparte, a French military leader in the 19th century.
- “Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it,” said by Publilius Syrus, a Latin writer in the 1st century BC.
How Talking SHIT Can Hurt Relationships: Advice From the World’s Most Controversial People
Negative comments, gossip, and speculation can have a damaging effect on relationships. This is especially true when it involves talking “SHIT” about someone. While talking SHIT may seem harmless at the time, it can have serious consequences for both parties involved.
The world’s most controversial people have some sage advice about how to protect relationships from the effects of SHIT talk. First and foremost, it’s important to remember that words can be powerful. Even if you don’t mean to hurt someone, your words can do lasting damage. So, it’s important to think twice before you speak, and to be careful about what you say.
Additionally, it’s important to remember that SHIT talk can quickly become a habit. If you find yourself talking badly about someone, take a step back and ask yourself why you’re doing it. Is it because you’re jealous? Or is it because you’re trying to make yourself look better? If you can’t identify the root cause of your SHIT talk, it’s time to get help. Finally, it’s important to remember that SHIT talk can have an impact beyond just the relationship between you and the person you’re talking about.
Once SHIT talk starts, it can quickly spiral out of control and spread to other people, causing even more damage. By following this advice from the world’s most controversial people, you can protect your relationships from the damaging effects of SHIT talk. Remember to think twice before you speak, be mindful of your motivations for SHIT talk, and be aware of the potential consequences for spreading SHIT talk.